Senior Enrolment Days
Limited spaces available in our Pre-Professional courses, After 3 and English Language Learning Centre for 2021.
Our Enrolment Days are the perfect opportunity to come in and discover over 150 senior subjects AND meet with an enroller and teachers to personalise your programme for 2022! Start to get a feel for the great things Hagley has to offer…
We have parking off Hagley Ave reserved for Enrolment Day only.
Enrolment days are for:
- Year 12’s
- Year 13’s
- Adult students (19+)
- After 3 courses
- English Language Learners (ELL)
WHEN ARE THEY?
Enrolment Day will occur in Nov 2021 9.30am-2.30pm and 5.00pm-6.30pm. We will advise the date closer to the time.
Please keep in mind that classes do fill up, so we recommend enrolling as soon as possible so that you are able to do your desired programmes.
Adolescent students and caregivers please make an appointment prior to the Enrolment Day. To do this we need the completed online application form with the required documents attached, (one of the team will be in touch) or bring your application and documents to the Enrolment Centre at Hagley College.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- The following documentation must be provided with your application
- New Zealand Birth Certificate or New Zealand/Australia Passport or Passport with proof of residency or student visa (certified copies accepted)
- Adolescent Students (under 19) – we need to see your latest school report and NZQA Record of Achievement if you have one.
- Adult students (19 and over) – we need copies of any qualifications gained i.e. Record of Achievement.
- Your Enrolment form cannot be processed without all the required documentation.
Adolescents (U19), you will need to bring a parent or caregiver.