Hagley Adult Literacy Centre can provide one-on-one or small group training for those currently in employment, at our Champion Street campus.
Please click here to view our website.
We develop an individual learning plan with you to focus on your goals. Some examples from previous learners include:
- Improve reading and writing skills
- Focus on maths for the workplace
- Build workplace concepts, such as Health & Safety and Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Develop better listening and speaking skills
- Gain unit standards towards NCEA Level 1
We work with employers to tailor make courses to suit the individual as well as the company’s needs using relevant workplace material for training. We will work with you to identify the skills your employees may need to realise their full potential and to assist your organisation to have a competitive edge, empower individuals to become more pro-active within their roles and identify their individual pathways towards future training.