Hagley Adult Literacy Centre Workplace
Hagley Adult Literacy Centre can provide one on one and small group training in your workplace, or from our Champion Street campus.
We have a new website. Please click here to view.
Your staff and company will benefit from:
- Improved core skills, such as Health & Safety, that are necessary for staff to function in today’s workplace
- Enhanced Communication skills, especially for staff who speak English as a second language
- Reading workplace documentation
- Gaining NZQA Qualifications
- Computer Skills such as Word and Excel
We tailor make courses to suit the individual as well as the company’s needs using relevant workplace material for training. We will work with you to identify the skills your employees may need to realise their full potential and to assist your organisation to have a competitive edge, empower individuals to become more pro-active within their roles and identify their individual pathways towards future training.
We can work alongside your ITO to provide seamless training from increasing Literacy, Numeracy and Communication skills to completing an Industry National Qualification.