Meet the Teacher
Follow the steps below to book in your interview time for the upcoming Parent/Teacher Interviews. We look forward to meeting you!
Year 9 and 10 Meet the Teacher Night
Tuesday 25th February, 5.00pm – 8.00pm
Year 11, 12, 13 Meet the Teacher Night
Thursday 12th March, 5.00pm – 8.00pm
Due to the rebuild, we will have special event parking available at the front of the College. Please enter off Hagley Ave.
All meetings will be held in the Main Block. Please come to the Main Foyer and we will direct you.
How to Book Parent/Teacher Interviews
- In your Internet browser go to www.schoolinterviews.co.nz and click on ‘Make a Booking’.
- Enter the School Code: Year 9s & 10s: sce83
Year 11-13s: gsnvp
- Enter your details, followed by the name of the student, and press ‘Go’.
- A screen will appear for selecting your child’s subjects and teachers. Choose the subject in the upper box, then the teacher you want in the lower box. Choose ‘Add another teacher’ to add more.
- After you have made your selections, press ‘Go’.
- You will be presented with the meeting times available for each of your chosen subjects. Times that have been booked by other parents will not be visible; if no boxes appear then the teacher is unavailable.
- Click on the boxes for the times that best suit you. When you have selected times for all subjects, press ‘Go’.
- A meeting schedule will appear and will also be emailed to you. Please note that you have the ability to cancel or reschedule meetings, print your meetings or add additional meetings or siblings at this point.
- Click the ‘Finished’ button when complete.
When you next go into the system it will remember your details so that you can go directly to the appointments you have made.
- Learning Enhancement: For students who benefit from additional learning support, including Special Assessment Conditions, please feel free to see Kathryn Constable (Director: Learning Enhancement & SENCO) on the night, or another member of the Learning Enhancement Team.
- Parents/Caregivers of 10HG: Bookings with Ian Hegarty (Tutor 10HG) will appear to be 5-minute slots. However, we know you may need longer to discuss your child’s learning with him. Appointments with Ian will actually be 20 minutes in length at Junior Meet the Teacher and 30 minutes in length at Senior Meet the Teacher. We have blocked out time in the schedule to allow for this. You are welcome to book 5-minute slots to see your child’s other teachers; however, please allow 20 or 30 minutes for your meeting with Ian. Kerrin Dawe will also be available with Ian at Senior Meet the Teacher to discuss Transition for Year 11 and 12 HG students.
If you are unable to book online, please contact:
379 3090 ext 884
This information will be emailed or posted out to our school community over the next few days.