Meet the Teacher
Details and booking instructions for our upcoming Meet the Teacher events are below.
- Meetings for our Junior College (Year 9-10) students will be held on Thursday 9 March between 4pm and 7pm.
- Meetings for our Senior College (Year 11-13) students will be held on Tuesday 21 March between 4pm and 7pm.
All meetings will be held in the Main Block of the College. Please come to the Main Foyer and we will direct you.
Please note parking onsite will be very limited, however some event parking may be available at the front of the College – please enter via the driveway off Hagley Ave (next to the new Wainuku building). We recommend finding an alternative means of getting to the College if possible.
Bookings can be made at www.schoolinterviews.co.nz using the Event Code:
cfx28 (for Year 9-10)
tfka5 (for Year 11-13)
Bookings will close at 5pm on the day before the meetings.
How to Book Parent/Teacher Interviews
- In your Internet browser go to www.schoolinterviews.co.nz and click on ‘Make a Booking’.
- Enter the appropriate Event Code:
cfx28 for Year 9-10
tfka5 for Year 11-13
- Enter your details, followed by the name of the student, and press ‘Go’.
- A screen will appear for selecting your child’s subjects and teachers. Choose the subject in the upper box, then the teacher you want in the lower box. Choose ‘Add another teacher’ to add more. To check which teachers you should book with, you can match the cypher codes in your child’s timetable to the staffing list available on our website here: https://www.hagley.school.nz/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Teaching-Staff-List-2023.pdf.
- After you have made your selections, press ‘Go’.
- You will be presented with the meeting times available for each of your chosen subjects. Times that have been booked by other parents will not be visible; if no boxes appear then the teacher is unavailable.
- Click on the boxes for the times that best suit you. When you have selected times for all subjects, press ‘Go’.
- A meeting schedule will appear and will also be emailed to you. Please note that you have the ability to cancel or reschedule meetings, print your meetings or add additional meetings or siblings at this point.
- Click the ‘Finished’ button when complete.
When you next go into the system it will remember your details so that you can go directly to the appointments you have made.
- Learning Support Services: For students who benefit from additional learning support, including Special Assessment Conditions. If you would like to touch base with a member of the Learning Support Team, please contact Tracy Murphy (Learning Support Services Manager) directly at email@example.com and a meeting will be set up for you at a later date.
- Parents/Caregivers of Junior (Year 9 and 10) 10HG Students – Thursday 9th March: Appointments with Ian Hegarty (Tutor 10HG) will be 20 minutes in length, though they will appear to be 5-minute slots. You are welcome to book 5-minute slots to see your child’s other teachers on 9th March; however, please allow 20 minutes for your meeting with Ian.
- Parents/Caregivers of Senior (Year 11/12) 10HG Students – Tuesday 21st March: Appointments with Ian Hegarty (Tutor 10HG) will actually be 30 minutes in length, though they will appear to be 5-minute slots. You are welcome to book 5-minute slots to see your child’s other teachers on 21st March; however, please allow 30 minutes for your meeting with Ian.
If you are unable to book online, please contact:
Lisa Amer (for Juniors) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Megan Johnston (for Seniors) on email@example.com