Meet the Teacher
Follow the steps below to book in your interview time for the upcoming Parent/Teacher Interviews. We look forward to meeting you!
Year 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Meet the Teacher
Tuesday 18th August, 1.00pm – 7.00pm
Please note that due to the rebuild, parking onsite will be very limited; however, some limited event parking will be available at the front of the College. Please enter off Hagley Ave and follow the instructions of our parking wardens. There is also a Wilsons Carpark on the corner of Selwyn Street and Waller Terrace. We recommend finding an alternative means of getting to the College if possible.
Normal classes will run until the end of Period 4 on this day, meaning that classes will finish at 12.35pm.
All meetings will be held in the Main Block. Please come to the Main Foyer and we will direct you.
How to Book Parent/Teacher Interviews
- In your Internet browser go to www.schoolinterviews.co.nz and click on ‘Make a Booking’.
- Enter the School Code: fxnuk
- Enter your details, followed by the name of the student, and press ‘Go’.
- A screen will appear for selecting your child’s subjects and teachers. Choose the subject in the upper box, then the teacher you want in the lower box. Choose ‘Add another teacher’ to add more.
- After you have made your selections, press ‘Go’.
- You will be presented with the meeting times available for each of your chosen subjects. Times that have been booked by other parents will not be visible; if no boxes appear then the teacher is unavailable.
- Click on the boxes for the times that best suit you. When you have selected times for all subjects, press ‘Go’.
- A meeting schedule will appear and will also be emailed to you. Please note that you have the ability to cancel or reschedule meetings, print your meetings or add additional meetings or siblings at this point.
- Click the ‘Finished’ button when complete.
When you next go into the system it will remember your details so that you can go directly to the appointments you have made.
- Learning Enhancement: For students who benefit from additional learning support, including Special Assessment Conditions, please feel free to see Kathryn Constable (Director: Learning Enhancement & SENCO) on the night, or another member of the Learning Enhancement Team.
- Parents/Caregivers of 10HG: Bookings with Ian Hegarty (Tutor 10HG) will appear to be 5-minute slots. However, we know you may need longer to discuss your child’s learning with him. Appointments with Ian will actually be 25 minutes in length. We have blocked out time in the schedule to allow for this. You are welcome to book 5-minute slots to see your child’s other teachers; however, please allow 25 minutes for your meeting with Ian. Kerrin Dawe will also be available, along with Ian, to discuss Transition for Year 11 and 12 HG students.
If you are unable to book online, please contact:
379 3090 ext 884
This information will be emailed or posted out to our school community over the next few days.