Meet the Teacher
Details and booking instructions for our upcoming Meet the Teacher events are below.
Year 9 & 10 Meet the Teacher
Thursday 25th February, 5pm – 8.00pm
Year 11-13 Meet the Teacher
Tuesday 9th March, 5pm – 8.00pm
Meet the Teacher Evenings for Parents/Caregivers/Whānau of our Year 9 – 13 students are coming up soon.
These meetings will be held on Thursday 25 February (Juniors) and Tuesday 9 March (Seniors) between 5pm and 8pm.
All meetings will be held in the Main Block. Please come to the Main Foyer and we will direct you.
Bookings for Year 9 & 10 students can be made at www.schoolinterviews.co.nz using the Event Code: 38rqt.
Bookings for Year 11-13 students can be made at www.schoolinterviews.co.nz using the Event Code: k2pm8.
Bookings will close at 5pm on the day before the meetings.
Due to the rebuild, parking onsite will be very limited; however, some event parking will be available at the front of the College. Please enter off Hagley Ave. There is also a Wilsons Carpark on the corner of Selwyn Street and Waller Terrace. We recommend finding an alternative means of getting to the College if possible.
How to Book Parent/Teacher Interviews
- In your Internet browser go to www.schoolinterviews.co.nz and click on ‘Make a Booking’.
- Enter the Event Code: Juniors (Year 9 & 10) 38rqt Seniors (Year 11-13) k2pm8
- Enter your details, followed by the name of the student, and press ‘Go’.
- A screen will appear for selecting your child’s subjects and teachers. Choose the subject in the upper box, then the teacher you want in the lower box. Choose ‘Add another teacher’ to add more.
- After you have made your selections, press ‘Go’.
- You will be presented with the meeting times available for each of your chosen subjects. Times that have been booked by other parents will not be visible; if no boxes appear then the teacher is unavailable.
- Click on the boxes for the times that best suit you. When you have selected times for all subjects, press ‘Go’.
- A meeting schedule will appear and will also be emailed to you. Please note that you have the ability to cancel or reschedule meetings, print your meetings or add additional meetings or siblings at this point.
- Click the ‘Finished’ button when complete.
When you next go into the system it will remember your details so that you can go directly to the appointments you have made.
- Learning Enhancement: For students who benefit from additional learning support, including Special Assessment Conditions, please feel free to see Kathryn Constable (Director: Learning Enhancement & SENCO) on the night, or another member of the Learning Enhancement Team.
- Parents/Caregivers of Junior (Year 9 & 10) 10HG Students: Please book in for the Junior event on 25 February. Appointments with Ian Hegarty (Tutor 10HG) will be 20 minutes in length, though they will appear to be 5-minute slots. You are welcome to book 5-minute slots to see your child’s other teachers; however, please allow 20 minutes for your meeting with Ian.
- Parents/Caregivers of Senior (Year 11/12) 10HG Students: Please book in for the Senior event on 9 March. Appointments with Ian Hegarty (Tutor 10HG) will include Kerrin Dawe (Transition) and will actually be 30 minutes in length, though they will appear to be 5-minute slots. You are welcome to book 5-minute slots to see your child’s other teachers; however, please allow 30 minutes for your meeting with Ian.
If you are unable to book online, please contact: