Meet the Teacher
Details and booking instructions for our upcoming Meet the Teacher event is below.
This is for parents/caregivers of our Year 9 – 13 students and will be held on the afternoon of Tuesday 30th August, beginning at 1.30pm and finishing at 7.00pm.
All meetings will be held in the Main Block of the College. Please come to the Main Foyer and we will direct you.
All visitors to the College are required to wear masks. Spare masks will be available in the Main Foyer.
Please note that due to the rebuild, parking onsite will not be available.
Normal classes will run until the end of Period 4 on this day, meaning that classes will finish at 12.35pm for all students.
Bookings can be made at www.schoolinterviews.co.nz using the Event Code: uaa6u
Bookings will close at 5pm on the day before the meetings.
How to Book Parent/Teacher Interviews
- In your Internet browser go to www.schoolinterviews.co.nz and click on ‘Make a Booking’.
- Enter the Event Code: uaa6u
- Enter your details, followed by the name of the student, and press ‘Go’.
- A screen will appear for selecting your child’s subjects and teachers. Choose the subject in the upper box, then the teacher you want in the lower box. Choose ‘Add another teacher’ to add more. To check which teachers you should book with, you can match the cypher codes in your child’s timetable to the staffing list available on our website click here.
- After you have made your selections, press ‘Go’.
- You will be presented with the meeting times available for each of your chosen subjects. Times that have been booked by other parents will not be visible; if no boxes appear then the teacher is unavailable.
- Click on the boxes for the times that best suit you. When you have selected times for all subjects, press ‘Go’.
- A meeting schedule will appear and will also be emailed to you. Please note that you have the ability to cancel or reschedule meetings, print your meetings or add additional meetings or siblings at this point.
- Click the ‘Finished’ button when complete.
When you next go into the system it will remember your details so that you can go directly to the appointments you have made.
- Careers: Kim Swann, our Careers Leader, is available for bookings if you would like to discuss Careers information for your senior student.
- Learning Support Services: For students who benefit from additional learning support, including Special Assessment Conditions. If you would like to touch base with a member of the Learning Support Team, please contact Tracy Murphy (Learning Support Services Manager) directly at email@example.com and a meeting will be set up for you at a later date.
- Year 10 & 11: If you are coming along to our NCEA Info Night on 30th August, please plan your appointments around this accordingly (information about this has been emailed home).
Parents/Caregivers of 10HG: Bookings with Ian Hegarty (Tutor 10HG) will appear to be 5-minute slots. However, we know you may need longer to discuss your child’s learning with him. Appointments with Ian will actually be 20 minutes in length. We have blocked out time in the schedule to allow for this. You are welcome to book 5-minute slots to see your child’s other teachers; however, please allow 20 minutes for your meeting with Ian. Kerrin Dawe will also be available, along with Ian, to discuss Transition for Senior 10HG students.
If you are unable to book online, please contact:
Lisa Amer (for Juniors) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Megan Johnston (for Seniors) on email@example.com