Meet the Teacher
Follow the steps below to book in your interview time for the upcoming parent teacher interviews. We look forward to meeting you!
Year 9 and 10 Meet the Teacher Night
Tuesday 26th February, 5.00pm – 8.00pm
Year 11, 12, 13 Meet the Teacher Night
Thursday 14th March, 5.00pm – 8.00pm
Please note all interviews will be held in the Main Block, so please go there on the night for further directions.
How to Book Parent/Teacher Interviews
- In your Internet browser go to www.schoolinterviews.co.nz and click on ‘Make a Booking’.
- Enter the School Code: Year 9s & 10s: ww2pj
Year 11-13s: mp3ac
- Enter your details, followed by the name of the student, and press ‘Go’.
- A screen will appear for selecting your child’s subjects and teachers. Choose the subject in the upper box, then the teacher you want in the lower box. Choose ‘Add another teacher’ to add more.
- After you have made your selections, press ‘Go’.
- You will be presented with the meeting times available for each of your chosen subjects. Times that have been booked by other parents will not be visible; if no boxes appear then the teacher is unavailable.
- Click on the boxes for the times that best suit you. When you have selected times for all subjects, press ‘Go’.
- A meeting schedule will appear and will also be emailed to you. Please note that you have the ability to cancel or reschedule meetings, print your meetings or add additional meetings or siblings at this point.
- Click the ‘Finished’ button when complete.
When you next go into the system it will remember your details so that you can go directly to the appointments you have made.
If you have any difficulties, comments, feedback, or you were unable to book a suitable appointment time with a staff member, then please feel free to contact:
For Years 9/10
379 3090 ext 884
For Years 11/12/13
379 3090 ext 833
This information has been emailed or posted out to all parents/caregivers of our adolescent students this week.