Parent/Caregiver meetings are coming up for Year 9 -13 students. These will be held on the afternoon of Thursday, 29th August, beginning at 1.20pm and finishing at 7.00pm. All meetings will be held in the Main Block of the College. Normal classes will run until the end of Period 4 on this day, meaning that classes will finish at 12.35pm.
Bookings can be made at www.schoolinterviews.co.nz using the Event Code: h9uge
Bookings will close at 5pm on the day before the meetings.
How to Book Parent/Caregiver Meetings
- In your Internet browser go to www.schoolinterviews.co.nz and click on ‘Make a Booking’.
- Enter the Event Code: h9uge
- Enter your details, followed by the name of the student, and press ‘Go’.
- A screen will appear for selecting your child’s subjects and teachers. Choose the subject in the upper box, then the teacher you want in the lower box. Choose ‘Add another teacher’ to add more.
- After you have made your selections, press ‘Go’.
- You will be presented with the meeting times available for each of your chosen subjects. Times that have been booked by other parents will not be visible; if no boxes appear then the teacher is unavailable.
- Click on the boxes for the times that best suit you. When you have selected times for all subjects, press ‘Go’.
- A meeting schedule will appear and will also be emailed to you. Please note that can cancel or reschedule meetings, print your meetings or add additional meetings or siblings at this point.
- Click the ‘Finished’ button when complete.
When you next go into the system it will remember your details so that you can go directly to the appointments you have made.
If you are unable to book online, please contact Lisa Amer (379 3090 ext. 884) for students in Year 9 and 10, or Donna Steel (379 3090 ext. 833) for students in Years 11-13. Bookings will be made for you and confirmation will be posted or emailed to you.
Learning Enhancement: For students who benefit from additional learning support, including Special Assessment Conditions, please feel free to see Kathryn Constable (Director of Learning Enhancement & SENCO) on the night, or another member of the Learning Enhancement Team.
Parents/Caregivers of 10HG: Bookings with Ian Hegarty (Tutor 10HG) will appear to be 5 minute slots. However, we know you may need longer to discuss your child’s learning with him. Appointments with Ian will actually be 30 minutes in length. We have blocked out time in the schedule to allow for this. You are welcome to book 5 minute slots to see your child’s other teachers; however, please allow 30 minutes for your meeting with Ian. Kerrin Dawe will also be available, along with Ian, to discuss Transition for Year 11 and 12 HG students.