Year 11 Enrolments
Applications are now closed for Year 11 2019.
1. Pop into the enrolment centre Monday – Friday between 8.30am – 3pm
OR register your interest by visiting Keen on Hagley and filling in your details to receive an enrolment pack (this includes an application form – available from early September).
2. Complete the first relevant sections on pages 1-3 of the application form and return it to the enrolment centre with:
- A copy of your current year 10 report, including attendance and Birth Certificate or Passport
3. Enrolment staff will then contact you to arrange a time to sit the Year 11 Assessment. This takes approximately 1 hour and is used for accurate course placement in English, Maths and Science.
4. Once we have these results we will contact you again to arrange an enrolment interview during term 4 to discuss your subject choices for next year. Parent/Caregiver and student must attend.
5. All students and caregivers will be contacted by mail with the outcome of their application. Students accepted have 10 days to confirm their place for 2019.
6. In mid January 2019, all students are posted their timetables including start dates and orientation programme.
- All Year 11 students must study a full-time programme of 24 hours per week.
- Programmes must include English, Maths and one Science subject.