Senior College Enrolments
Senior College enrolments for 2022 are now open.
The Enrolment Centre is closed from 3pm on Tuesday the 14th December 2021 and will reopen at 9am on Wednesday the 19th January 2022.
We will be in touch upon our return in 2022.
Senior College enrolments for 2022 close 31st January 2022.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING ADULT 19+
Click here to read the information to in regards to Covid Vaccine
Please note that students enrolling at Hagley need to meet our designated character criteria.
Year 12 Students:
- Need to be studying the equivalent of a full time course – 5.5 subjects
- A course using English Standards is highly recommended at Yr 12.
Year 13 Students:
- Need to be studying the equivalent of 5 full time subjects. Students intending to apply for university should check the requirements in the Prospectus and discuss during their course selection interview.
- Part-time programmes can be taken only with individual authorisation.
Students 16-19 years
- Need both parent/caregiver and teacher approval to enrol in our After 3 programmes in Options 10-13 (6 – 9pm).
- You may choose a full-time programme, the maximum number of subjects that can be studied is the equivalent of 5 full time subjects.
- You must have, or be studying towards, minimum literacy and numeracy requirements.
- You are required to complete a Ministry of Justice (MOJ) Request for Criminal Conviction, History.
- You are required to pay enrolment fees when enrolling. Payment Options available: Cash, Credit Card, Eftpos and Internet Banking.
The following documentation must be provided with your application
- New Zealand Birth Certificate or New Zealand/Australia Passport or Passport with proof of residency or student visa (certified copies accepted)
- Adolescent Students (under 19, date of birth after 1-1-03) – we need to see your latest school report and NZQA Record of Achievement if you have one.
- Adult students (19 and over, date of birth on/before 1-1-03) – we need copies of any qualifications gained i.e. Record of Achievement.
- Your Enrolment form cannot be processed without all the required documentation.
- Please ensure you read the Enrolment information brochure before you complete and sign the enrolment form.
Click here to read the Enrolment information brochure.
Covid 19 Vaccination Order
Please note: If you are an adult student (19 on or before 1 January 2022) and wish to enrol in a 2022 programme, you will need to be fully vaccinated and provide evidence to the school when enrolling. This can be an entry on the My COVID Record website or an immunisation card showing both vaccination dates or the vaccine passport.
Please click here to read the Privacy statement – Vaccination register (Eligible students)
Click here to download the Senior Enrolment form.
Steps to follow:
Download the Enrolment form.
Save the form to your desktop.
Fill in the form, and re-save the form to your desktop.
Email the completed form with attached documentation to KeenonHagley@hagley.school.nz
Please click here to read the 10 key points of Hagely.