Senior College Enrolments
Senior College enrolments for 2022 are now open.
Senior College enrolments for 2022 close 31st January 2022.
Please note that students enrolling at Hagley need to meet our designated character criteria.
Year 12 Students:
- Need to be studying the equivalent of a full time course – 5.5 subjects
- A course using English Standards is highly recommended at Yr 12.
Year 13 Students:
- Need to be studying the equivalent of 5 full time subjects. Students intending to apply for university should check the requirements in the Prospectus and discuss during their course selection interview.
- Part-time programmes can be taken only with individual authorisation.
Students 16-19 years
- Need both parent/caregiver and teacher approval to enrol in our After 3 programmes in Options 10-13 (6 – 9pm).
- You may choose a full-time programme, the maximum number of subjects that can be studied is the equivalent of 5 full time subjects.
- You must have, or be studying towards, minimum literacy and numeracy requirements.
- You are required to complete a Ministry of Justice (MOJ) Request for Criminal Conviction, History.
- You are required to pay enrolment fees when enrolling. Payment Options available: Cash, Credit Card, Eftpos and Internet Banking.
The following documentation must be provided with your application
- New Zealand Birth Certificate or New Zealand/Australia Passport or Passport with proof of residency or student visa (certified copies accepted)
- Adolescent Students (under 19, date of birth after 1-1-03) – we need to see your latest school report and NZQA Record of Achievement if you have one.
- Adult students (19 and over, date of birth on/before 1-1-03) – we need copies of any qualifications gained i.e. Record of Achievement.
- Your Enrolment form cannot be processed without all the required documentation.
- Please ensure you read the Enrolment information brochure before you complete and sign the enrolment form.
Click here to read the Enrolment information brochure.
Click here to download the Senior Enrolment form.
Steps to follow:
Download the Enrolment form.
Save the form to your desktop.
Fill in the form, and re-save the form to your desktop.
Email the completed form with attached documentation to KeenonHagley@hagley.school.nz
Please click here to read the 10 key points of Hagely.