Certificate of Uni Preparation (CUP)
Missed UE by 10 or more credits? Been out of study for some time? Hagley's collaboration with the University of Canterbury can help you get in to tertiary study.
Certificate in University Preparation (CUP)
Hagley is a partner with the University of Canterbury (UC@Hagley) to co-deliver this programme. CUP is a full time, intensive 13-week course which will help you develop the academic communication, study and subject skills necessary for success at university. Successful achievement of this course gives you entry to university through the Certificate in University Preparation pathway.
CUP is for adolescent and adult students who are NZ citizens or permanent residents.
- Have recently finished or are finishing a Level 3 NCEA programme but have not yet completed University Entrance requirements.
- Have had a gap year after not gaining University Entrance requirements
- Have been out of study for a number of years and want to refresh your study skills.
There are two 13 week intakes in 2016:
- Mid February to mid-June (preparing for university entry in Semester 2, 2016).
- Mid June to late October (preparing for university entry in Semester 1, 2017).
To enrol in CUP:
You can approach UC CUP admissions team or the Hagley Enrolment Centre if you are interested in enrolling in CUP. Alternatively contact us via the details below.
Please note the university fees apply for this course.