Meet the Teacher Evening
Meet the Teacher evenings for Parents/Caregivers/Whānau of Year 9 - 13 students are coming up soon. For Year 9 & 10 students, these meetings will be held on Thursday, 2nd March, between 5pm and 8pm. For Year 11-13 students, these meetings will be held on Thursday, 16th March, between 5pm and 8pm.
All meetings will be held in the Main Block of the College.
Bookings can be made at www.schoolinterviews.co.nz using the Event Code: hmzpz (for Year 9s and 10s) and using the Event Code: kgztj (for Years 11, 12 and 13).
Bookings will close at 5pm on the day before the meetings.
How to Book Parent/Caregiver Meetings
- In your Internet browser go to www.schoolinterviews.co.nz
- Enter the School Code: Year 9 & 10s: hmzpz | Year 11-13s: kgztj
- Enter your details, followed by the name of the student, and press ‘Go’.
- A screen will appear for selecting the student’s subjects. Firstly, click on the arrows in the subject box and select the subjects for which you would like a meeting.
- Then select the student’s teacher for each of your chosen subjects.
- After you have made your selections, press ‘Go’.
- You will be presented with the meeting times available for each of your chosen subjects. Times that have been booked by other parents will not be visible; if no boxes appear then the teacher is unavailable.
- Click on the boxes for the times that best suit you. When you have selected times for all subjects, press ‘Go’.
- A meeting schedule will appear and will also be emailed to you. Please note that you have the ability to cancel or reschedule meetings, print your meetings or add additional meetings or siblings at this point.
- Click the ‘Finished’ button when complete.
When you next go into the system it will remember your details so that you can go directly to the appointments you have made.
If you are unable to book online, please contact Lisa Amer (379 3090 ext. 884) for students in year 9 and 10, or Donna Steel (379 3090 ext. 833) for students in years 11-13. Bookings will be made for you and confirmation will be posted to you.
*10HG Caregivers/Students – Ian Hegarty will be arranging individual IEP meetings with you soon. He will not be available for appointments on 2nd March.*